First and foremost: may you have affordable health coverage (co-pays, premiums, and deductibles).
Second first: may you have knowledgeable and compassionate physicians work with you
- May all your doctors see you on time
- May all your lab techs be good jabbers
- May all your medications have only fun side effects
- May all your test results show improvement
- May you need a nap only when it is convenient
- May you listen to and care for your body
- May you remember to speak up for your body and health with the doctors
- May the advice you receive from people who don't have a clue about your condition be helpful
- May you have good parking karma when you are especially tired
- May you find humor in at least three things every day (see #8).
Cheers to a 2011 filled with good health, love, and laughter!